I want to drop a quick note to you today to let you know that I will be doing a FREE (one time only) live streaming singing lesson for 4 lucky people.
In the class, 4 of you will be able to work with me live and with one another.
A true Singing Mastermind!
If you are interested in signing up for this class, it will be held on a first come first served basis, so leave a comment below if you are interested and I will give you details.
This is what you will need to do before you can try to be one of the 4 to sign up for the free class.
- Check your high speed internet connection at www.speedtest.net. You will need the bare minimum speeds of 1 Mbps download and 384 Kbps upload.
- 1.6GHz CPU, 512MB of RAM
- Microsoft® Windows® XP, Vista® Windows 7 or Mac OS 10.6 and above
Internet Explorer 7.0 and above, Firefox 6.0 and above, or Safari 5.0 and above
- NOTE: Do NOT use Chrome for this beta test! It won’t work.
- Flash Player 11.0 or above.
The latest version of Flash can be found here:
Class Best Practices & Requirements
- Sit next to your Wifi or plug directly into your Internet connection with an Ethernet cable.
- Shut down other Internet devices and make sure no one else is using your Internet during the class.
- Turn off the energy saving feature or screensaver on your computer.
- Do not download files right before or during class.
- Connect your laptop to a power source.
- Close all other browser tabs & other software before class.
- Wear headphones to prevent audio feedback
- Test your webcam before class and sit in a comfortable, quiet, well lit location.
- Hook up an external mouse if possible
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all about your set-up.
- Looking forward to seeing you in the classroom!
Only 4 students on a first come first served basis, so leave a comment below if you are interested and I will give you details.